For a chance to WIN an iPad Mini and lots of other fabulous prizes
enter our FREE challenge between July 20 - August 31,
What is Geocaching?
- Geocaching is a real world, outdoor treasure hunting game using
GPS enabled devices.
- Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS co-ordinates and
then attempt to find the Geocache (container) hidden at that
- Five Geocaches have been hidden around Llanelli. Each Geocache
contains a small number of questions.
- You must locate each Geocache and answer the questions
- The five Geocache co-ordinates and clues will be live from July
What do I need to take part?
- You can start Geocaching using your GPS device or GPS enabled
- If you don't have access to a GPS device, you can attempt the
challenge by entering the Geocache's co-ordinates into Google Maps
to find/print the location of each Geocache.
Once you find each Geocache
- You will need to answer all the questions hidden inside the
- Keep a log of your answers as you will need to submit your
answers online for a chance to win an IPad Mini and more.