Llanelly House is undergoing a £6million restoration of this
early 18th century Georgian townhouse.
Llanelli's premier heritage attraction
- Welsh National treasures such as, the Stepney Armorial Dinner
Service and paintings by Sir Joshua Reynolds and a rare grisaille
- The Time Capsule - step back in time and come face-to-face with
past residents and maybe even experience the chill of Mira Turner's
- Genealogy research facilities - Discover your past at our
innovative identity labs
- Chambers Deli cafe - Taste the past in our sumptuous
- the Stepney Emporium - enjoy our shops of yesteryear
Work is progressing on the Grade One listed Georgian town house,
and the project is expected to be complete by summer 2013.
For further details visit Llanelly